- About ACA
- Score Requests
- Composer Gallery
- Music Catalog/Search
- ACA Archives and Papers
- Concert Season
New Work Registration Form
ACA New Work Registration Form
(copy and use this form as often as needed, one form per title)
Submit this form for any works you have recently composed that are now available for purchase or rental. A copy of the work (PDF format preferred) is required to be submitted within 2 weeks of the time this form completed. ACA will complete the BMI registration forms on your behalf. If you add your own works to the ACA website, you must also complete this form and submit it to ACA, along with a copy of the work, in order for us to submit your BMI registration, and to deposit the work in the ACA Archives.
- Composer (Last, First, Middle):
Social Security # must be on file with ACA
- Title of Work:
List of Movements with Titles:
- Duration rounded up to next full minute:
- Name of Text author or authors and % of ownership for each:
- If your text is not in the public domain (pre-1923), a copy of permission letter from the writer(s) of the text faxed or emailed to ACA is required BEFORE THIS WORK CAN BE REGISTERED.
(Please don’t set texts before you have full permission to use them.)
- Generally, the lyric author’s share of royalty will be paid to the composer, whose job it is to share the percentage with the author, as per the agreement the composer has made with the lyric author.
- Number of pages in full score:
Number of pages for each part or alternate versions:
Is this score larger than 11 x 17 size?:
- Is there a tape or other media required for performance of this piece?
Attach instructions for performance/playback/projection/etc.
- Any commercially available recordings?
- Any special themes associated with this work? For young audiences or performers?
Any other comments or details:
- First performance of this work:
- Is this score deposited with ACA or how can it be obtained: (email, website needed if not on deposit)
email this form, when completed, to:
with 'BMI Reg' and your name in the subject line.
ACA will add the new work to its online database as well as submit the registration form to BMI. Once listed on the ACA website, composers may login and edit the listing.
*Must be received by October 10 for Oct. 15 BMI deadline.